Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back Again

I realize that it's been almost 2 months since I've posted an update, and to the maybe 2 people who view my blog, I apologize. :D A lot had been happening and I just couldn't take the time out to post! Since my last post, we bought a house and moved in to it. I am 34 weeks pregnant this week, and everything is going well.

Here is a picture of our new house:

From New house pictures


And here is a picture of my overly-large belly, taken today.

From Blogger Pictures


And a picture of my super adorable little man, Bruce. He was holding his stuffed dog, Max like a baby.

From Blogger Pictures

1 comment:

  1. baahhhnahh! your house is so cute! i looked through all your pictures and it's adorable. i'm so happy for you! you know what else is cute? my daughter! go see a picture of her at gemandnice!

    ReplyDelete