Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photo Update

There have been lots of things that have happened recently that I've wanted to post a blog and pictures about. But now I'm too far behind, and I'll never catch up with all the things I want to say, so I'm just going to share my favorite photos.

Bruce has a really silly fake smile. He was thrilled to get to hold his sister, but not so thrilled when I continually pestered him to look at me and smile. Rory's face is equally hilarious.


Dave took this picture. I love it. Me and my babies.


Here's Bruce and Max. Max is a puppy Dave bought for Bruce a while ago. Max is special because sometimes Max is a girl, and sometimes a boy. She started out as a boy, but somewhere about 6 months ago, Bruce decided Max was a girl. He has adamantly demanded that we refer to her has 'she' from now on.





Rory sucks her thumb on occasion and I happen to think it is the most adorable thing ever. I don't care what anyone says. Most of the time when she sucks her thumb, her palm is completely open and covering her face. It's even cuter.




We took the kids to Kathryn Albertson park a couple times in the last couple of weeks. I took the mandatory posed photo in front of the fake fountain.




Me and my wonderful, handsome husband.




Bruce being a superhero. Proudly defending our flag.



Bruce waiting for the Liberty Day Parade to start.




A sea of light blue. We didn't actually plan this. From left: Heather, Valerie, Me, Charisse.




Bruce playing in the fountain. I wasn't actually there when this picture was taken. Nina and Austin took Bruce to the fountain while I fed the baby nearby.




Bruce was a fireman while we were lighting fireworks on the fourth of July.




I was very disappointed with the quality of this sparkler.




My boys playing with fire. And is that... a SMILE on Dave's face?!! Unreal!!!




This is the kind of husband I have:




Bruce covered my eyes when we lit one of the fountains. I think he said that he was going to protect me from the fire.




Slow shutter speed makes for awesome fireworks photos.




Love that dimple. Both kids have it. Only recently discovered they inherited it from me:




The End!!


1 comment:

  1. Lizzie, I looked at your whole album. Rory makes the CUTEST faces! I can't wait to meet her. It looks like you guys are making the most of the summer, I love seeing pictures of all that you're doing, it makes me feel like I don't live so far away :)

    Oh, and you are absolutely beautiful. And I love you!

    ReplyDelete