Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gross Out

So anyone who knows my husband, Dave, knows that he is a pretty tall, thin guy. He has the most incredible metabolism. This is part of how I've gained so much weight in the 6 years we've been married. We were newlyweds playing house in California. We did whatever we wanted, and a lot of the time that included watching movies and snacking. I didn't realize it at the time (or really, until I was a good 20 pounds heavier) but he eats A LOT. And I would match him almost calorie for calorie. He'd sit down with a bowl of crackers and offer some to me and my response? Yes, please! This has not changed at all over the course of our marriage, and I am only recently learning to decline his food advances.

Dave eats a LOT of cheese. He just finished a block of mild cheddar in a week and a half, plus who knows how many crackers. A form of cheese that I really hate to indulge him with (because it's so disgusting) is that canned easy cheese stuff. But he loves it, and he works hard to provide for our family, so I guess I can let the man have his easy cheese. He prefers the bacon flavored variety though. (Gag!) So the other night we were eating Velveeta Shells and Cheese for dinner (Embarrassing, but at least Bruce will eat it.) and I dared Dave to take a bite of the macaroni with a big pile of Easy Cheese on top. And I recorded it:




I've gotta love him. But I don't have to kiss him after that mouth full of processed cheese!

2 comments:

  1. That is the best answer I've ever heard.

    It's uhh...bacon and chesse.

    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHahahahah OMG. That's so funny! I would eat it if it WEREN'T the bacon flavor... I think I'd rather die than eat something bacon flavored!

    ReplyDelete