Sunday, February 1, 2009



My dear best friend, Jyllie made this dress for me. I absolutely love it. No one has ever made a dress for me, so it was very touching. It is one that is sure to grow with me through my pregnancy, which I anticipate will make for a very comfortable spring. I am a little bit self conscious about my size at this point, but this is my second pregnancy and everything seems to be happening faster this time. This picture was taken at 22 weeks.



This picture is a little bit over exposed, but I figured that if I re-touched it, it would look weird. So here it is. Me, my boy, and my kitten. (The little jerk face who likes to pee in my laundry... the cat, not Bruce.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. you look so beautiful! i'm glad you like it; i made it just for you!

    ReplyDelete