Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photo Update!



This picture of Bruce is from Valentine's Day. It's a "before" picture, as we went to get his hair professionally cut afterwards.



He was mid-sentence when this picture was taken... Some people (ahem, Dave) just don't have the photog skills. ;) Either way, Bruce was scared to get his hair cut, and didn't want to sit in the booster chair they have for small children so he ended up sitting on my lap. He calmed down immediately when he was on my lap, and was a very good boy for the rest of his haircut. (The hair dresser got a very large tip that day.)



Me and Bruce this afternoon.











I don't have any pictures of me when I was pregnant with Bruce. (Didn't want to even look at it.) So far this time, I only have a few pictures that you can actually see my midsection in. (Still don't really like to look at it.)

I gained about 50 pounds with Bruce. (Don't ask. I don't know how it happened.) Here I am at 25 weeks, and I've gained 13 pounds. The doctor says that is right on track and everything's fine. But look at me, I'm as big as a house! Waaah!





Someone needs to teach Dave a thing or two about sympathy bellies.




The end.

1 comment:

  1. Someone...Nathan! He'll get Dave up to speed on sympathy bellies. I'll bet he's straining...sticking it out as far as it will go, and it's still negative 2.

    Wee! Your baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete