Monday, February 2, 2009



This is an ultrasound from my first prenatal appointment at around 15 weeks.


Ultrasound collage from 20 weeks. We have (clockwise from top) the face, profile, lower arms, hand, gender, and legs. They suspected it was a girl, but weren't 100% sure. I had to schedule a follow-up appointment because her position prohibited a good view of the feet and a close up to check the chambers of her heart.


These are the pictures from my follow up visit that was today, at 22 weeks. We double-checked the gender and confirmed that she's a girl and were still unable to get a close view of the heart and feet. (The bottom picture is the closest foot shot we could get) My placenta is in the front, and she's been in a breech position, lying face down. The ultrasound tech explained that with her in that position, it was really difficult to get a close up view of the heart. So once again, I had to schedule a follow-up visit.

I was just relieved to have confirmation that it was a girl. I can't imagine thinking that it's a girl and having it be born and be a boy!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh but she's a cutie! and look how spiny she is! like her daddy! wheee!

    ReplyDelete